
Donald Trump, here with Melania, on the set of the Today show (Splash News photo)
WEST PALM BEACH — Katie Johnson, the woman who claimed in a lawsuit against presidential hopeful Donald Trump and pervy Palm Beacher Jeffrey Epstein last week that she was sexually abused by the Republican Party front-runner, does exist.
As a matter of fact she’s so real, Gossip Extra has learned, that she’s been shopping for an attorney to re-file, possibly in New York City, the case that was dismissed yesterday in California.
Someone who identified himself as an adviser to the woman and proved to Gossip Extra he is in contact with her says Johnson hasn’t been able to find a lawyer willing to take her case and go against the traditionally litigious Trump.
The search has included attorneys in California, Atlanta and Florida, I’m told, and now that it centers on South Florida, Johnson hopes to be able to make an announcement this week at a press conference.
“She exists but we have her in a safe location where neither Trump’s people nor the press can find her,” the so-called adviser said. “We’ve been spending hours on the phone but lawyers willing to take her case are few and far between.”

Woody Allen with wife Sun Yi and convicted Palm Beach pervert Jeffrey Epstein last year in 2013 in Manhattan (INF photo)
Gossip Extra broke the story last week: Helped by a paralegal, Los Angeles area resident Johnson filed her lawsuit on her own behalf in a Lalaland federal court. She claimed Trump and Epstein, a Wall Street financier who pleaded guilty to procuring underage girls for prostitution in Palm Beach County in 2008, sexually abused her at a party in New York City in 1994, when she was 13 and looking for a modeling gig.
Her lawsuit explains how Trump and Epstein allegedly argued over who would “pop her cherry” until, the lawsuit claims, Trump bullied Epstein and got his way with her.
The case was dismissed on a technicality Monday, and now Johnson wants a lawyer to represent her and re-file the action.
Trump’s people last week told Gossip Extra the phone number and address that Johnson included in her California lawsuit were both false. The alleged the filing was politically motivated.
However, we can testify today that the number does work, and is assigned to a Katie Johnson. The address was indeed Johnson’s house until it was foreclosed on.
We’re told Johnson reached out to L.A. women’s rights lawyer Gloria Allred last week but was turned down. Allred declined comment.
She contacted Fort Lauderdale lawyer Brad Edwards, who represented Epstein’s victims in Palm Beach County. He, too, declined the case.
Trump’s lawyer last week told Gossip Extra the billionaire developer “knows of” Epstein but they’re not necessarily friends.